CONFERENCES & RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
ABOUT 5th ICIHE 2019
The conference theme is “Research on Humanizing 4th Industrial Revolution through Islamic Approach in Higher Education System”
- To create a better awareness and understanding among Muslims on the importance of Islamic values in higher education System towards the development of future Ummah.
- To create better understanding on Islamic approach and solution to face the various current and future challenging of digital society.
- To create better understanding on humanizing Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0) along with Islamic values.
- To harness the great potentials of Islamic Higher Education for future development of digital generation
- To formulate an Ummatic approach to the preparation and development of current and future Muslim generation.
- To help strengthen the identity of the Muslim Ummah through the empowerment of the Islamic lifestyle.
More details at http://icihe.kyp.edu.my/
University College of Yayasan Pahang will present the latest event of our research development programme which is the ‘UCYP Research Cafe. UCYP’s Research Cafes are informal gatherings where established academics, PhD holders, PhD students, and researchers can share their research and practice from across different area and faculties.
Organized by office of Industry Relations and Research Development.
MINI ACADEMIC COLLOQUIUM
Latest publication by KYP Publication Unit (ISBN Ref. 978-967-15028-X-X)
-  Business statistic module 2nd Edition (ISBN: 978-967-15028-1-5)
-  ASHREJ 1ST VOLUME (ISBN: 978-967-15028-2-2)
-  ASHREJ 2ND VOLUME (EISSN : 2636-9109) -
-  Printed Proceeding of the 4th ICIHE 2016 (ISBN : 978-967-12299-9-6)
-  Online Proceeding of the 4th ICIHE 2016 (ISBN : 978-967-15028-0-8)